At least for a while. That while is here right now. Gas prices are falling. Check out how much I paid at the gas station today. $2.99. That is actually less expensive than it was this time last year. Whohoooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I would be JUMPING UP AND DOWN-- if I drove.
But although I do own a car (a lovely 2000 Beetle)-- I dislike driving and prefer to take the bus.
So BULLY for Metro. Maybe their fares will go down? Right?
Yeah.
I don't drive either, but that is exciting! There is a gas station by my house sellign regular for 2.82.
it was 2.55 near my parents house out on the hood canal yesterday.
though I have to admit, I dont want to see if go down...I want it to remain high so ppl actually start changing their driving habits, voting for light rail, riding buses, and pushing car makers for true plug-ins and alternative fuel engines.
Post a Comment