I actually relate, sympathetically, to EVERY one of these posts.
In the course of decades on TeeeeeeVeeeeee I've sneezed snot onto my lower lip, had a nose-bleed, yawned on camera, been caught *singing* during a commercial break and SO MANY more embarrassing moments.
The thing is. With live TV-- you put yourself out there and you're human and stuff happens. I love to watch bloopers, but I kind of get a little stab of *ouch* when I see them. Cuz I've been there.
3 comments:
I actually relate, sympathetically, to EVERY one of these posts.
In the course of decades on TeeeeeeVeeeeee I've sneezed snot onto my lower lip, had a nose-bleed, yawned on camera, been caught *singing* during a commercial break and SO MANY more embarrassing moments.
The thing is. With live TV-- you put yourself out there and you're human and stuff happens. I love to watch bloopers, but I kind of get a little stab of *ouch* when I see them. Cuz I've been there.
me too...thank god most of mine were before youtube.
I loooove those bloopers. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment