I am so excited to go snowboarding. I just can't wait. There is nothing more peacful than riding down the slopes of a mountain. Good thing is, it will only be a few more weeks (keep your fingers crossed).
Haha no offense taken. I went to Spokane ONCE when it was snowing, and it was a nightmare. Gotta love the Westside! Its okay Eric, I suck, but I still have fun!
3 comments:
I don't ski/snowboard...but I don't begrudge anyone the joy. The problem is when it snows down here.
I like snow WHEN I CAN DRIVE TO IT...not when I HAVE TO DRIVE THROUGH IT.
(sorry to shout, but thats how I feel after living in eastern washington/western montana for 10 years)
I love skiing. Sadly it doesn't seem to like me much.
I fall a lot.
Haha no offense taken. I went to Spokane ONCE when it was snowing, and it was a nightmare. Gotta love the Westside! Its okay Eric, I suck, but I still have fun!
Post a Comment