I'm at my parent’s house for the weekend (my mom had knee surgery yesterday). I'm sitting in the office talking to friends on Facebook. Then the cleaning lady starts working on the bathroom next door. She doesnt know I'm here. She is cussing or talking to herself, I'm not sure which one. Also, she is vacumning in a very angry fashion. It's kind of funny. I hope she is not embarrassed when she walks in.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Cleaning Lady...
I'm at my parent’s house for the weekend (my mom had knee surgery yesterday). I'm sitting in the office talking to friends on Facebook. Then the cleaning lady starts working on the bathroom next door. She doesnt know I'm here. She is cussing or talking to herself, I'm not sure which one. Also, she is vacumning in a very angry fashion. It's kind of funny. I hope she is not embarrassed when she walks in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that's hilarious ;)
I love it when these things happen in life.
I just don't much care for it when I'm the one talking to myself.
WHICH I OFTEN DO!
That is awesome. So what happened???
Post a Comment