I am finally able to upload photos of Tel Aviv. Unfortunately, I am now at a location with a bad keyboard. So I am switching temporarily from words to pictures. There are also pictures from Jaffa south of Tel Aviv (see picture of mosque below). I hope you enjoy them! Dozes more will be posted when I get back to the United States.
Graffiti there, too? (first picture) I lead such a sheltered life.....The last two pictures are absolutely beautiful. That camera Niki bought for you when you were 7 or so paid off, didn't it? You and Tyler still like each other after all this time?..ha, ha. You must be in Cairo by now? Love!
4 comments:
MacDonalds! I had no idea. Guess I've got a lot to learn about the world.
That is INCREDIBLE. Tel Aviv looks beautiful next to the ocean. Thanks for sharing the photos.
love em, can't wait to see more and and hear more of your adventures.
Graffiti there, too? (first picture) I lead such a sheltered life.....The last two pictures are absolutely beautiful. That camera Niki bought for you when you were 7 or so paid off, didn't it? You and Tyler still like each other after all this time?..ha, ha. You must be in Cairo by now?
Love!
Post a Comment