Saturday, June 7, 2008
She Suspends, But Does She Quit?
Take a look at this quote today by Senator Hillary Clinton. "Today as I suspend my campaign, I congratulate him on the victory he has won and the extraordinary race he has run." Did you see it? She said suspend. According to the MW dictionary, suspend means " to cause to stop temporarily." Am I reading too much into this?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Daniel, I blogged about this today as well. I think she's OUT, officially. HOWEVER, in pundit-land there is great speculation that she is holding on to her delegates for a possible end-run at the Convention if Obama should falter between now and then. The other speculation involves the possibility of Clinton pulling a Joe Lieberman. Prior to Lieberman's decision- he was adamant in denying he would become an Independent. But he did. Anything could happen. This is prime-time National politics. It's as crazy as a soup-sandwich.
and by the way, congratulations today on your graduation, my friend.
Post a Comment