Only seven days until I leave on my trip. First stop: Tel Aviv. I will be staying with a friend of my parents they know from church. She works at the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv and it should be very interesting to learn from her while we're there. After a few days in Tel Aviv, I will travel to Jerusalem for eight days. Then a few random stops around the country and I'll be off to Egypt. As we say in the "biz," more information as we get it.Monday, June 2, 2008
Count 'Em: Seven Days!
Only seven days until I leave on my trip. First stop: Tel Aviv. I will be staying with a friend of my parents they know from church. She works at the U.S. Embassy in Tel Aviv and it should be very interesting to learn from her while we're there. After a few days in Tel Aviv, I will travel to Jerusalem for eight days. Then a few random stops around the country and I'll be off to Egypt. As we say in the "biz," more information as we get it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Enjoy the food. And oh, enjoy the food. And oh, enjoy the food and be sure to enjoy the food.
Post a Comment