Monday, June 9, 2008

3...2...1...Liftoff



A quick weekend recap. Friday night went to Il Fornaio with my family. Saturday morning woke up and went to breakfast with my family (along with about four of my friends), Saturday afternoon I went to Graduation. Then went to a party with the families of all the guys in our house. Then went over to Brittany's house to hang out with her and the rest of her friends. Sunday morning, went to church with a friend, then went to lunch with the family, then went to Costco (where I got a new suitcase), REI (where I tried to buy iodine tablets-but purchased the wrong thing), and a few other errands. Then I went to the High-Life in Ballard with some friends. Then I stayed up late to pack. Now...I'm off to the Middle East.

I'm flying this morning from Seattle to Atlanta. Then tonight I go from Atlanta to Tel Aviv. Assuming we dont have any problems, I'll be in Tel Aviv and with my mom's friend Rachel (from the U.S. Embassy) tomorrow. Hopefully, Tel Aviv will be the location of my next blog-post. Safe travels!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

HAVE A WONDERFUL JOURNEY!!!

Contact Travis said...

You are off on the trip of a lifetime! Soak it all up and ENJOY! You earned it. Can't wait to read all about it as you travel.

PS. congrats on graduating!

Lord, beer me strength... said...

...her and the rest of HER friends... ouch skiff...