skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Soujourn: Reflections on Life in the Northwest
Monday, June 2, 2008
Now Its Time to Say Goodbye...
Graduation is Saturday. I am thankful it comes so soon. But in the meantime, I have what should be an unlawful amount of homework to do. Three finals, one paper, one art project etc. Nonetheless, it's a great time in life and I'm thankful for it.
1 comment:
Dan-Eric Slocum
said...
The World is yours.
June 2, 2008 at 10:19 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Favorite Websites
www.abcnews.com/politics
www.realclearpolitics.com
www.drudgereport.com
www.komonews.com
www.charbeck.net
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(125)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(26)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(19)
▼
June
(33)
Oh the Train...
I Have Arrived...
The night of Jesus’ arrest
Dead Sea
My favorite Israeli food…
Pictures of Jerusalem
Random Pictures
Heading Back to Tel Aviv
Q & A
Questions? I Have Answers...
Look Ma...I Can Float..
Day of Rest...
What I'm Eating...
Something Strange...
Touring the Places Where Jesus Walked...
I'm Here..
3...2...1...Liftoff
She Suspends, But Does She Quit?
Goodnight and Good Luck!
Craigslist: Never Again...
Can You Find Me?
Pictures from Italy: 2006
Ladies and Gentlemen: We Have an Update...
Help, I Need Somebody...
On the Lighter Side...
Interesting...
What Do You Know About the Supreme Court?
Snapshots Of My Journey....
Hmmm...What to Blog About?
Huh?
Now Its Time to Say Goodbye...
Count 'Em: Seven Days!
Will She Stay or Will She Go?
►
May
(11)
About Me
danielskiffington
View my complete profile
1 comment:
The World is yours.
Post a Comment