Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Hmmm...What to Blog About?
I'm sitting on the couch in my living room...doing homework. I'm still studying for my American Foreign Relations final. I'm presently looking over the 9/11 Commission Report (which is actually an interesting ready) and comparing it to U.S. Policy toward the Middle East since WW2. I have the final at 8AM-10AM tomorrow. Then my Metals Studio final from 10:30AM-12:30PM. Then I will be done. So the question remains: what are you doing right now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Are you just beside yourself- excited- about your trip? What an incredible adventure you're about to undertake!
I am very excited. Although to be honest, it's been hard to think about it in the midst of graduation business. I'm thinking that tomorrow it will set in. Speaking of which, see you tomorrow.
Oh Dan, its almost OVER! Yay!!! just a couple more finals, and you are off to the middle East!
you deserve this man. You've worked very hard. The finals will be easier than you think...and THEN you are off. Soak it up
Post a Comment