Monday, June 16, 2008
Heading Back to Tel Aviv
Yesterday was a trip up to Nazareth and Galilee (where I had an amazing meal of hummus, oives, peta, chicken, turkish coffee etc). Then chill time with some people at the hostel last night. After visiting the Temple Mount this afternoon, I'm heading back to Tel Aviv via train. I'll be hanging out on the beach this evening, touring the city again tomorrow and then on Thursday evening taking off for Jordan and then Egypt! Sorry for a short post. More is coming soon including the stories of two people I've met here. One involves reconciliation between Americans and Muslims and the other involves a funny traveler from Ireland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Skiff, I wish I was with you. i can only imagine what it must feel like to experience this great journey. I am loving reading this and sharing these experiences vicariously with you.
Enjoy Tel Aviv. The beaches there are so incredible.
Jordan? Did you tell me Jordan, too? Look how late I stay up just to see if I can find out what you've been experiencing since your last post. And you KNOW I go to bed so early normally, too. HA!
I miss you. It's good you're having such a wonderful time. You know I'm going to want to know all of the details, so you can just talk non-stop on our flight to Little Rock, OK?
Love you. Hi Tyler!! Hope you are having as good a time as Daniel seems to be :o)
What an amazing feeling to be in a place with all those different religions and cultures. Like you said all within walking distance of each other.
Always a joy to read dan!
Dan, today I had to select a song for the Ed Hume segment and I came upon "Tiptoe through the tulips" and busted up laughing. Outloud none-the-less.
Colleen...that is hilarious! You crack me up.
Post a Comment