I like posting questions on my blog. I think it’s interesting to hear different perspectives—whether the topic be politics, food, movies, or music. I hope at least a few of you will take time to respond.Today’s Question: How much influence does the President of the United States have on the economy?
I’m not asking this question so much because of the current economic meltdown, but rather in a general sense. If the economy is doing well, should we tip our hats to the man in charge? If it falters, should we immediately blame the White House? I am not an economist and do not pretend to be. I’m assuming you are the same. But from what you do know about the way our world works, what do you think?
1 comment:
I do actually believe the president has a lot of impact, good or bad on the economy. policy, attitude, and of course HIS (or someday her) reaction to economic news...either reassures or scares investors/homeowners/taxpayers/employees.
Post a Comment