I was once told by a mentor of mine that living in Washington is like marrying the most beautiful woman in the world who is sick 75 percent of the time. I happen to agree. Sometimes the rain seems like its never going to end, but once it does, you see all the glory that is the Northwest. Today I happened to experience life "above the clouds" first hand. I went on a hike in the Cascade mountains with one of my best friends Jackson. The trail-head started at a little less than two thousand feet and seven miles later, ended at five thousand feet. It's a pretty good trek up that mountain, but the view is beautiful. Where do you like to hike?

2 comments:
That is an exceptional view, and beautiful photographs! So glad you are blogging again. FINALLY!!
Dang, you're a handsome guy! Brittany, you were a real (cute) trooper. Loved having you at Priest Lake. Ribbit.
Post a Comment