Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Time Has Come

Why do all of my posts seem to revolve around food? I'm not sure, but here is another one. I am about to make a tuna fish sandwich. I know, I've already blogged on my love for the fish, but I get so excited I have to share it with the world. As Ron Burgandy says in my favorite movie Anchorman, "I wanted to shout it from the mountaintops, but I didn't have a mountain. All I had was a newsroom and a camera." Unfortunately, I have none of these things, so I use my blog instead. So for lunch I will have a tuna fish sandwich on whole wheat bread, salt and vinegar potato chips, snapped peas, and carrots. Yum! I love it.

5 comments:

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

I love tuna, too. I eat it EVERY day. I know that sounds totally strange-- but ask Andy. I do.

I love it that much.

And I get the generic Safeway solid white albacore. LOVE IT.

Colleen said...

I used to enjoy the tuna, with celery, dill relish, mayo and pepper. Mmmmm... I used to stack a whole can on two slices of bread too. Like a sloppy joe, but with tuna.

danielskiffington said...

Hmmm Safeway brand. I will have to check it out. Colleen - that's exactly what I do!!

Contact Travis said...

I love the costco brand whole chunk white albacore. and there's NOTHING better than a tuna melt!!!!!

danielskiffington said...

I bought the Costco brand today, Travis. We shall see.