My parents have a black lab puppie named Gracie. Her favorite activities include sleeping, eating, jumping off docks, and swimming for sticks. Unfortunately she also is a dog with ADHD. So when she goes on the boat, she has to wear a life jacket in case she jumps off mid-cruise. What's that you say? They make life jackets for dogs? Yes they do and I have a picture of her to prove it!
Friday, September 19, 2008
Meet Gracie
My parents have a black lab puppie named Gracie. Her favorite activities include sleeping, eating, jumping off docks, and swimming for sticks. Unfortunately she also is a dog with ADHD. So when she goes on the boat, she has to wear a life jacket in case she jumps off mid-cruise. What's that you say? They make life jackets for dogs? Yes they do and I have a picture of her to prove it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The yellow of Gracie's lifejacket perfectly offsets her lovely black fur. I'll bet she didn't even know she was a fashionista! Thanks for sharing your friend with us!
I think she looks like a police officer from Great Britian!
I laughed out loud at that one, Daniel. She actually is so much calmer...Also reminded me of hearing your dad in another room of our house, trying the lifejacket on her, and then exclaiming with such feeling, "Oh, GRACIE! You look SO GOOD in that color!!" I haven't had a compliment like that from him in years..haha.
Post a Comment