1. I'm excited to go on a hike this morning. I'm heading up to the Snoqualmie Pass area and am climbing a mountain with my buddy Kyle. We'll be back tonight.
2. I'm very hungry right now. Luckily I went grocery shopping yesterday and have a brand new box of Kashi cereal (which is my favorite).
3. I realize that I constantly crave tuna fish. I'm not sure why, but I think I could eat a tuna fish sandwich every day and be completly happy.
4. I love looking out my window and watching the Ballard Bridge go up and down. I don't have to be IN the traffic, I just get to look AT it.
5. I am very content with my life and do not regret taking the summer off to travel the world and be with the people I love.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Your contentment have anything to do with the small amount of money you suddenly have in your account?
Hee, hee. Love you, Danski. I'm content that you're content. About that tuna....I meant to tell you to make sure it wasn't that leftover catfood. Meow.
You made the right decision, I'm glad you are having so much fun!
You are one of my favorite people, Dan. And I'm not crazy about too many people.
you made the right choice, you will NEVER regret taking this summer off and doing everything you wanted to.
'Life' will come soon enough, enjoy everything you have in the here and now. Live it up..and have a tuna sandwich for me!
Post a Comment