Monday, September 1, 2008

Can You Say 31?

That's how many days it is until Governor Sarah Palin and Senator Joe Biden go at it during the Vice Presidential Debate at Washington University. I, for one, am more excited about this debate than the presidential debates between Obama/McCain. I understand Palin is taking a three-week intesive crash-course on everything foreign relations. I've also heard that she is incredibly quick on her feet in such circumstances. Even if that is true, can she compete with Washington insider Biden? Time will tell. One thing I know for sure: I'm excited to watch.

4 comments:

Contact Travis said...

Ive read that in at least one of the governor's debates she walked in with a stack of index cards and then spent the entire time flipping through them.

I was also reading today she got her first passport in the last few years.

I gotta say...it should be an interesting debate.

Can someone please ask her about abstinence only education and whether that's all her daughter was given?

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

My curiosity remains: How can a mayor of a tiny town in Alaska-- and a one term Governor (if even) qualify for "heartbeat away" from LEADER OF THE FREE FREAKIN' WORLD?

danielskiffington said...

Travis..interesting about the index cards. That won't fly with the big boys.

Kristin said...

I can't believe I'm actually EXCITED to watch a VP debate. I don't think I've ever watched one in my entire life but I won't miss Biden/Palin for the world.