Whenver I can't think of something to post, I like to ask you (my loyal readers) questions. Tonight's question: if you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be. My answer is honestly Seattle. I've been away so much lately (and I will be away again soon) that it is so good to be back. I got to watch a beautiful sunset over the Olympic Mountains from my bedroom window. Tomorrow I get to go to the zoo with Brittany and enjoy a picnic out by the water. What a life. What about you? Where would you be right now if you could be anywhere in the world?
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Where In the World??
Whenver I can't think of something to post, I like to ask you (my loyal readers) questions. Tonight's question: if you could be anywhere in the world, where would you be. My answer is honestly Seattle. I've been away so much lately (and I will be away again soon) that it is so good to be back. I got to watch a beautiful sunset over the Olympic Mountains from my bedroom window. Tomorrow I get to go to the zoo with Brittany and enjoy a picnic out by the water. What a life. What about you? Where would you be right now if you could be anywhere in the world?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Well, I need a vacation, so I'd probably be on a white sand tropical beach right now, lying on a hammock under a palm tree, reading a good mystery book and drinking a mai tai.
You could have guessed my answer... Greece! Specifically my pebble beach on the Island of Kimi. Le Sigh
Seattle. I'm with you. I've been all over the world and there's nothing like the JEWEL that is the Pacific Northwest.
JULY 16th. WHERE ARE YOU? Yes, I realize I'm shouting here in your comments.
Get back to the computer and start blogging again, boy!
You're supposed to be writing more blogs!! We've been waiting.....
I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!
Post a Comment