One thing that seems to unite peoples of all cultures, tribes, and tongues is a love of food. I found it in Israel, I found it in Egypt, I found it in Arkansas, and I certainly know its alive and well here in Seattle. One of my favorite places to eat is called Macrina Bakery and Cafe. There is one located in Belltown, but the one I go to is located on Queen Anne. They bake everything from scratch and offer breads, pastries, sandwiches, soups, and coffee. Brittany introduced it to me, and I will introduce it to you. Go there and try it. My favorite thing is the fresh fruit coffee cake.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Oh How I Love Food...
One thing that seems to unite peoples of all cultures, tribes, and tongues is a love of food. I found it in Israel, I found it in Egypt, I found it in Arkansas, and I certainly know its alive and well here in Seattle. One of my favorite places to eat is called Macrina Bakery and Cafe. There is one located in Belltown, but the one I go to is located on Queen Anne. They bake everything from scratch and offer breads, pastries, sandwiches, soups, and coffee. Brittany introduced it to me, and I will introduce it to you. Go there and try it. My favorite thing is the fresh fruit coffee cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment