Alright fellow bloggers...its time again to make your voices heard (although this time my question will not involve politics!). Who do you like best on late night? Jay Leno, David Letterman, Conan O'Brien, or Craig Ferguson? My vote....Conan O'Brien (not just becuase he has the same last name as Colleen). I think he's halarious. He is downright goofy and strange. That makes me laugh. Second place: David Letterman.
4 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson. I laugh until my stomach hurts every night.
It took me a few times watching it to fall in love with it. Now it's my favorite show PERIOD. Letterman would be second, then I watch news--- CNN, MSNBC etc. I'm boring.
If I'm up that late, I'm not watching TV. But if I had to choose I'd say Terry Moran on Nightline (that man is freaking brilliant!)
And it seems I'm not alone:
http://www.mediabistro.com/
tvnewser/abc/nightline_closes_gap
_with_letterman_85973.asp
I can't stay up late enough to watch the night show anymore. I probably conk out at 10pm! I did see Conan O'Brien once and thought he was pretty funny.
Conan :) And not just because we share similar names. He makes me laugh SO hard. My type of guy too. I'd totally date him and Kris approves. We're allowed celebrity dates, mmmkay?
Post a Comment