My friend David is getting married to his fiancée Margaret in Little Rock. I'll be there too.
welcome aboard Dan! You're off to a fantastic start...and you have me SO jealous! Enjoy the trip...you deserve it...soak it up...and when you return I'll be glad to help in anyway I can in getting you a job. You have an amazing future ahead!
Heck ya for the first comment of my blog! Thanks Travis. We'll keep in touch and talk when I get back.
Excellent. I'm so glad you're going to detail your travels via blog. That way I can go along, if only vicariously, through your writings. Nice that you're blogging. I'm totally hooked on it. And PS-- I HOPE we're lucky enough to have you back upon your return. It would be our gain.
Hey blogging superstar! where's the next post! I was looking for five more when I signed on tonight. Anyway, looking forward to seeing a pictures of the phantom girlfriend :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
welcome aboard Dan! You're off to a fantastic start...and you have me SO jealous!
Enjoy the trip...you deserve it...soak it up...and when you return I'll be glad to help in anyway I can in getting you a job.
You have an amazing future ahead!
Heck ya for the first comment of my blog! Thanks Travis. We'll keep in touch and talk when I get back.
Excellent. I'm so glad you're going to detail your travels via blog. That way I can go along, if only vicariously, through your writings.
Nice that you're blogging. I'm totally hooked on it.
And PS-- I HOPE we're lucky enough to have you back upon your return. It would be our gain.
Hey blogging superstar! where's the next post! I was looking for five more when I signed on tonight. Anyway, looking forward to seeing a pictures of the phantom girlfriend :)
Post a Comment