Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's the Final Countdown...


It seems hard to believe...but graduation is only ten days away. I've been in school since I was three, so graduation is a long time coming. To be completly honest, I'm ready. I have met some of the greatest people in the world at SPU. I love my professors (most of them), love my classes (most of them). and love my peers (most of them). But its time to move on. I'm confident in my ability to maintain relationships with my good friends post-college. I've done so with with buddies from high school and that will only continue with my college friends. Good-bye SPU! By the way...the picture is of Tiffany Loop (located on the lower SPU campus). It includes Peterson Hall (center) and the Science Building (right).




2 comments:

Colleen said...

Scary! I'm excited, too... being the first in my family to graduate with a four-year degree. Congrats man!

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!
CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm very proud of you.