This is not a confession because anyone who knows me well knows of my love for McDonalds. But for those who do not, here's an insight. I used to go to McDonalds with my mom and dad at least twice a week growing up. I had it so much that by the time I reached middle school, I never wanted another french fry or cheeseburger again. However, once I came to college, I fell in love with it all over again. I don't go there often, but when I do...its heaven. Today I got a double cheeseburger, fries, and a Coke. Now, I'm guessing many of you will say: gross! Well, that's just too bad. True love is true love...and my true love starts with the letter "m."Wednesday, May 28, 2008
I Am Not Ashamed...
This is not a confession because anyone who knows me well knows of my love for McDonalds. But for those who do not, here's an insight. I used to go to McDonalds with my mom and dad at least twice a week growing up. I had it so much that by the time I reached middle school, I never wanted another french fry or cheeseburger again. However, once I came to college, I fell in love with it all over again. I don't go there often, but when I do...its heaven. Today I got a double cheeseburger, fries, and a Coke. Now, I'm guessing many of you will say: gross! Well, that's just too bad. True love is true love...and my true love starts with the letter "m."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Daniel. You will find McDonald's all over Israel.
And they have some interesting additional choices on the menu there.
We had ice cream sundaes there near the SEA OF GALILEE. I know! Incongruous.
Dan,
When I was in high school I was addicted to Taco Bell. I would go there almost every day after work, that the back seat of my Nissan Maxima was littered with empty Taco Bell bags. It was so disgusting, that now I can't go near Taco Bell.
Eric...I am going to McDonalds in Israel. Good idea! Kristin...I can't judge...because I am in the same boat, except with McDonalds.
Post a Comment