Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane...

It's ten days until graduation and twelve days until I leave on my trip to the Middle East on Delta. I take off from Seattle on June 9th and arrive in Tel Aviv, Israel the following day. I'll be spending close to two weeks in Israel. Then I will be flying Jordinian Airlines to Cairo, Egypt. I'll spend several days inside the city, then will trek down south to Aswan to take a cruise up the Nile River. Then its back to Cairo for a couple of days and then back to the United States. You might wonder why I have a picture of Delta Airlines. Well, that's the beautiful corporate specimin that's funding my trip to the Middle East. I'm using a buddy pass which allows me to take any open seat (including first class) on their flights across the globe. God bless Delta and my good friend Tyler's mom (who is a flight attendent) for providing me with the buddy pass!