1. It's raining in the mountains right now. I wish it would snow. Snow means snowboarding, snowshoeing, snow camping, and snow sledding.
2. I have the most amazing view of the Olympic Mountains. The highest peaks, covered with snow, jet out of the clouds and fog. They are beautiful and exhibit the glory of God.
3. I just started reading the book "Franklin and Winston." I have been reading a lot lately, and I'm excited to start a book that involves politics and friendship.
4. I really want falafel. I saw a falafel shop near Pike Place yesterday. I will be going there soon for a Middle-East reunion (at least for my stomach).
5. I'm excited to be in Gig Harbor for Christmas. Give me some hot chocolate, my family, and my dog and I am 100-percent content.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Mmm... falafel! You'll never get a better one than in the middle east, right? I cannot find a euro worthy of my mouth to save my life. I need to go back to greece!
As long as we're discussing Middle Eastern food -- I miss all of it.
It is the most delicious place on Earth to live.
I always look forward to my return Israel trips BECAUSE of the food -- especially the homemade stuff from my cousins!
Here are my Random Thoughts:
1.It's cold outside and Jim Castillo says it's going to get alot colder. So are my hands--all the time!
2. I recently got a book called "Getting Things Done" but I don't have time to read it.
3. I really want something good to eat too, but I can never think of what--maybe I should try falafel.
4. When am I ever going to see my blogger friends again??
hee hee, s
Post a Comment