Brittany and I went to see QOS opening day on Friday. Initial response, I don't really like it. Its not bad per say, but its no Casino Royale. I won't spoil the plot, but it seemed to have too much action. Now I love the sweet car chasing scenes as much as the next dude, but it just seems over the top for me this time around. What does everyone else think?
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Quantum Of Solace
Brittany and I went to see QOS opening day on Friday. Initial response, I don't really like it. Its not bad per say, but its no Casino Royale. I won't spoil the plot, but it seemed to have too much action. Now I love the sweet car chasing scenes as much as the next dude, but it just seems over the top for me this time around. What does everyone else think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Just your description seals the deal for me.
I WON'T SEE IT.
I can't deal with all the new *fast motion* editing that goes into so many current day films. I HATED The Dark Knight for this very reason.
I had no clue what was going on that whole movie.
Afterward, Andy said, "I liked it." I said, "Oh my God, I must be so old. I didn't understand anything that was happening."
Well, I didn't even like Casino Royale that much. It wasn't in the Bond spirit and I fell asleep. Maybe I shouldn't see Quantam Solace then. I miss Pierce Brosnan!
We saw a preview for this and I leaned over and said to Curtis, "I still haven't seen a bond movie with this new guy in it." To which he replied, "Yes you did, with me, last year."
Guess that's how much I like this new Bond...I can't even remember him.
Give me Roger Moore any day!
Roger Moore all the way!
Ohhhh and Sean Connery!
Post a Comment