Thursday, July 3, 2008

Time To Brag...

We were lucky and blessed to be able to fly to Israel and from Egypt on Delta's Business Elite (their equivalant of first class when traveling internationally). Not only does that mean SIX feet (count 'em six!) of leg room, but it also means a personal television, five-course meals, hot towels, unlimited chocolate chip cookies etc. Here are some photos..(p.s. this first one is a "snack" between meals).



4 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow. If I had flown like that... I might not have gone bat-shit crazy on the long flight home. lucky duck.

Skiff said...

Well I upgraded to +real+ first class (full bed and everything, none of this "Business Elite" hoohaw) on my Seattle-Tokyo flight last week...so there. =)

Glad you made it home safe.

Lisa said...

Lucky Duck! I got to fly first class a couple times too. The best was from Cleveland to Athens. It's amazing how much food they give you. I always wonder who can eat all that stuff.....but I now know it's DAN! You must have been in heaven with as many chocolate chip cookies as you could handle :) And the TV choices look so great. Way to go!

danielskiffington said...

Jon - quit your braggin! Lisa, even I got too full on the flight to Tel Aviv. It was outrageous. I had to turn down food. Imagine, me turning DOWN food!