Saturday, June 7, 2008

Goodnight and Good Luck!



Today is my last day at KOMO. Oh Fisher Plaza, how I will miss you. After getting off work, I went to Il Fornaio with my entire family (I had a Pyramid heffe, Pasta with Vodka sauce, gelato, and then espresso). Then my parents came back to my house and they got to meet Brittany :). Then I went hot tubbing with some friends at one of the hotel's downtown. Tomorrow is graduation. Have a good night! P.S. I am blessed by my family and friends. Over and out.

7 comments:

Contact Travis said...

you will be missed Dan...enjoy the trip and come back safely to rejoin the real world!

Kristin said...

Yeah we'll miss you Dan! Komo won't be the same without you! Have the most fabulous time ever in your travels.

Colleen said...

If you look really closely... you can see Herb in the window frowning. FINE!

Dan-Eric Slocum said...

In the words of ARNIE. "I'll be back."

We love you.

Angela Joy Schonberg said...

Komo will be missing you my friend! your trip is going to be so amazing- I can't wait to hear all about it!

danielskiffington said...

Ahh gee, thanks guys. I leave in a couple hours! I'll try to post from the airport tomorrow. Look forward to catching up with you on the flipside!! Angela, hope your having fun in D.C.

Sue said...

Waaaah! Sweet Pea and I miss you, Dan! Have an incredible time travelling---did you bring a DM-10 with you? haha